The Power of Pain Management through Alignment.
Therapy strength recovery and rehabilitation. Ideal for those who want to prevent injury, recover rapidly or target specific issues.
AlignMed’s proprietary Touch-Tension Neuroband™ Technology helps to re-educate muscle firing patterns. The muscles are “taught” to align - stabilizing the core, correcting posture and facilitating joint motion.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
- Body measurements are given in inches.
- If your body measurements for chest and waist result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
- ALIGN Therapy is designed 4’ inches longer than a normal top for core stabilization.
- All AlignMed products are designed to be form-fitting and comfortable.
- Most AlignMed products have a pullover or zipper option. We recommend a zipper model if you suffer from an injury, have restricted motion or pain. The zipper option is much easier to take on and off.
- MyLign™ is purposely designed to be longer than a normal shirt. Always make sure the garment is pulled down around the front and back of the hips. This is important in transferring upper extremity weight and force placed on the shoulder and neck down to the hips.
- Once the garment is over the hips. Pull the sleeves toward the elbow to eliminate any bunching under the arms.
- If your garment is restricting your motion, is uncomfortable or is loose in the front or back – you may have the wrong size. All AlignMed products should never constrain or restrict movement – they should enhance it!
With proper care, your AlignMed garment is built to last. For optimal fabric performance:
• Machine wash in cold water
• No Bleach/No Fabric Softener
• Hang Dry
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean